Friday, April 30, 2010

A Fistful Of Stances Episode 3

From Episode two Yu Leuung fell into the sewers and ran home taking many showers as possible and stealing his twin sister's perfumes to spray.

His sister got mad and starts chasing him around the house. Then at dinner time Yu leung was teased again. Sin Cheung found Leung's hidden love notes and read them out loud at the dinner time.

When it was time for a midnight snack Kenneth went to call him out. He then found that he had ran away and went to look for him the next day. When his mom came back Kenneth doesn't want his mother to know that Leung had ran away so he lied and told his mother that he went to work in the country side for a few days. One day Yan came back home and told Tong that he saw Leung . They went to find him at the inn and try to convince to come home them before their mother fin out about it.


I thought this scene was really heartfelt because of what Natalie, Ngan Minh had said....

" I remember when I was 12 I wanted to visit my old home so i went there and sat there for a while. Just for a while i saw my mother hitting me and taking me back home, but i know how worried she was about me. I was an adopted daughter and she was scared of losing me. How scared would she be if she lost you? Have you ever thought of that?"

After hearing what Ngan Minh had said, Ah Leung agreed to come home.

YAY!!! I really love those family moments that they have together.... It's so awesome how her kids are always worrying about her and caring for her. I can't wait until they have Kevin back in the family. that would be twice as fun!

At the end of this episode we find out that Wai Lan need surgery for her appendix, but she refuses.

No comments:

Post a Comment